backgroundscript

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Climbing Mountains

The problem with laundry isn't that there is just so much of it, or
that it's hard to do (throw clothes in the washer, throw clothes in the dryer -not hard). For me, the problem begins when they come out all clean and warm from the dryer. It seems that no matter what method I use, there is always a pile of somebody's clothes on the floor/chair/bed that did not get put away. And every morning I wake up and think "I've got to do that today," but then more important things come up- like playing playdough or doctor- and the pile of clothes is ignored yet again. I wish that house cleaning fairy would at least put the clothes away before she left on Mondays. How rude of her to leave me with such a tedious chore.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. "It's three o'clock in the morning, or maybe it's four. I am thinking of you..."

    This song just came on my Pandora while I was working. It reminded me of you. I miss you Chessey!

    ReplyDelete