backgroundscript

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Nasty poo story

I wish I could tell this story in a clever way- like one of K's poems or B's narrations- but I can't. So I'm just going to tell it like it was: nasty. The sad part is, it wasn't even the nastiest story I have. It's just a story.

J did a runny poo in his diaper on the way to driving M to school. I was not aware of this. He went to sleep. When we got there I had the idea to put him in the snuggli facing me so he would stay asleep. When we were outside I smelled nothing; however, when we got into the building I thought it smelled kinda funny. I soon found out why. We went into the classroom and I was naively talking to the head teacher when another mom pointed out that poo was dripping down J's leg and onto the floor. (thus the smell that was following me.) So the teacher started freaking out and ordering me to go to the bathroom and stuff. I went into the hall, cleaned up the baby,wiped the poo off my fav white shirt that my big sis just gave me, (and wouldn't you know that I had washed a load of whites this morning?) and went back inside. Her teacher apologized to me for having a panic attack. She said she never had a baby so she did not know what to do and she did not want the other kids to see the baby's parts. LOL Wow do I love being a mom!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment