backgroundscript

Monday, September 6, 2010

Little Hands Love

M has a book called Little Hands Love. It is a cute touch and feel about what little hands like to play. I've always loved to watch the little hands in my house play, and hold things, and reach for my face, and all the busy things little hands do. As one pair of the little hands in my home has been fairly sick for four full days now I have seen a whole lot of his little hands. They have so much potential! Already they are loving, sweet, innocent. As he grows those qualities will mature. (I hope they fix things too!) I love the little hands that have been sent to me and pray daily I can raise them right.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! We're the publisher of Little Hands Love. If you'd like to send us a picture of M reading the book, we can feature it on our new blog! We're glad he enjoys it so much.

    lee.becknell@dalmatianpress.com

    ReplyDelete