backgroundscript

Sunday, November 7, 2010

More birthday thoughts

I was in a bit of a rush yesterday when I blogged so I wanted to say more.
I like taking M to do lots of things so she can have fun, but also to make memories. But then I always wonder if she really does remember things. (cuz really, how many things can you remember from three?) This past week I found out. We were planning her party and she said,"mom are you gonna surprise me with decorations when I wake up like last year?". I was surprised that she remembered and then I felt good that yes, some things I do actually make a difference. So, Thursday night after getting done with the cake at ten pm or so J and I stayed up to decorate. It was so worth it to hear that squeal of delight on friday morning!
I just love having a beautiful, sweet, and mature four year old. She brings me so much joy! I thank my Father in Heaven for her everyday.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment