backgroundscript

Friday, April 8, 2011

Long Day

6 AM: J wakes up with sweet baby babbling.
6:20: finally get up and get J
8:45:M gets up and we all eat.
9:40:head to the consignment sale.
11:00: head to the co-op for gardening necessities.
12:00: get a call that my husband and daughter have been in a wreck. Thank my Father in Heaven they are ok. M cracked the emt guy up because he asked her if she hurt anywhere and she said "my tummy hurts and it's cebuz I'm hungry!"
1:30: home, lunch, plant herbs for thirty min. (after that m and I were too hot and sweaty)
2:45: nap, clean up, get ready to go
5:30: head to my awesome nephew's birthday party. He had the coolest ninja cake!
8:00: home get kids jammied up and in bed. M says "it's been a long day mom."
Here is a sweet pic of my precious sweetheart in honor of that she is in one piece!
(I don't have one of my hubby or I'd put one of him on here too.)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: