backgroundscript

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Spring

I am so sorry for those in our country who are getting snow. Truly I am, because we finally got spring! Besides the affect that pollen has on my sinuses, I truly love it! And it is so fun to experience spring in a new place-new types of trees and flowers blooming. It is so pretty here! The other day I wanted to see if the tulips had bloomed on campus. They were not all out, but it was still so beautiful! There are lots of Japanese Magnolias (I think that's what they are) that are just gorgeous! They take such good care of the grounds. The kids had a good time too!




(The t-shirt J is wearing is just that: a shirt and not an announcement...)
The kids are hiding in this one! This tree would be so fun to have at home-make forts and take picnics and  naps in it and stuff! I would have loved to get a good one in front of it, but my photography skills are lacking.


                                                                   Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment