backgroundscript

Monday, November 25, 2013

Reception and Ring Ceremony

On Saturday we had the reception and ring ceremony. Both were beautiful and fun events. Here is the bride getting all dolled up! Aunt S did her make-up:




  After that we took some family pics.



Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures at the reception or the ring ceremony. The ring ceremony was really lovely. Mr. J's dad led the service and did very well-mixing scripture with love and sentiments and some good humor. The bride and groom said sweet words and of course I thought the flower girl was the most beautiful flower girl that ever walked the face of the earth! Here is a pic of the flower girl and the bride talking. (Actually this pic really touched me because all night I had to keep checking on where the kids were. Well, on one of my periodic checks I looked all around for M and instead of out playing with her cousins she was just standing, holding Aunt K's hand talking to people she didn't know. She just wanted to be close to her new Auntie!)

After the festivities were over M got to spend the night with Auntie S one more time (much to M's delight!):

No comments:

Post a Comment