backgroundscript

Sunday, October 12, 2014

The End

I have no idea what happened to all my reunion pics. But as soon as my awesome husband finds what I did with them I will post them for anyone who is interested. I have just spent thirty + minutes getting all the pics off my phone and organized on the computer so that I can share all the amazing activities we have done the past couple months. August was so busy because we felt like we had to cram everything in before school started. I think we actually felt more relaxed when school did start because we weren't doing so much!

We visited a playground here in BS that we've never been to before. The kids liked it! J thought it was really cool that you could have a rest at a park:


M got new glasses:
 She loves you:


We support Israel and soccer:

 National Night Out at the Park- this is an activity where the police, firemen, and other organizations centered around safety set up booths for information and activities:




This is M and her bff E. They took an art class together and after one of the days E invited all of us over for lunch, a dip in the pool, and a ride on the boat:
 M loves their little dog very much:

Mr. J and I took the kids to a museum one day:




 That's my handsome man:

No comments:

Post a Comment