backgroundscript

Monday, August 13, 2012

All the Lasts

<p>&lt;p&gt;Since it's our last week here in the blessed South with our friends and family, we are doing all of our favorite things for the last time! (We will be back at Christmas but it's just not the same). So to commence our week mom and dad threw us a goodbye party for the the branch (our church family) last night. I really meant to take pics but I was so busy enjoying myself I forgot! We had a good turn out though and didn't even tear up the house too much! Today sweet Grandpa made his famous RHP's. In my old age I can only eat four but man they are "dewicous" as Johnny says! Maile loves to help Grandpa flip the rolled hots. (For those who don't  know rolled hot pancakes are a long time family tradition started by my Grandma Reed. They are a German, better version of crepes.) He even dawned his special RHP apron for the occasion! Thanks Grandpa!
P. S. This is a little house Maile and Grandpa surprised us with after a secretive afternoon in the garage last week.







No comments:

Post a Comment