backgroundscript

Thursday, August 16, 2012

More Lasts...

<p>Well, we have had a lot more "lasts" but I haven't taken any pictures because there is just so much going on! I have tried to really enjoy our activities so I think that's why I have not pulled the phone out to shoot the events. Ok so Tuesday we went to Tupelo to see Tori and Hannah one last time. We spent time at the mall and then headed to Amory. We had a nice relaxing night and a nice morning and yummy lunch at Nibble Nook. Then we went home for naps! Wednesday night we went to dinner with Mark, Jared's cousin and had good food and good conversation! After that I attended a wonderful going away gathering at a friend's house. We chatted and snacked and it was so fun to catch up with old friends. Today I had kind of a stressful morning just trying to get stuff done. Then I met some of the RS sisters at Little Dooeys for lunch and said MORE goodbyes! Then tonight my brother and his lovely family and Jared's brother and his lovely girlfriend, Kristen came to dinner at my parents ' house. It was a very enjoyable evening until it came time to say more goodbyes! I received some very beautiful and thoughtful gifts today which I will cherish. I truly have the best friends and family I could ever ask for. I know Heavenly Father specifically blessed me with these people because he knows I need them! I did manage to take a shot of the sign M persuaded Kristen to help her make to welcome Izzy. I don't think anyone gets it, that's M' s creative little world! (she watched some episodes of Shake it up, I think that's where she got the Chicago thing...)

Oh, and here is M and J eating at Nibble Nook. M actually ate chicken livers!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having a good but busy last week. We will all miss you so much! Good bye's are so hard. Just think of all the great new adventures you'll have in Michigan!

    ReplyDelete