backgroundscript

Sunday, October 7, 2012

B&L

Bored and lonely-it's what happens when you check yourself into the er and spend a long painful night awake by yourself and then get prepped for surgery alone and then wake up and you are alone! No hand to hold or anything! Boo hooo. (pity party now over) So very grateful J and kids came to see me earlier. Even though this was a low risk operation, I was so very grateful to see and kiss them! J is handling the kids and house like a haus. So thankful that I can trust and rely on him. What a man! Oh, and I've got to shout out to B who freaked me out enough that I would go to the er in the first place (course pain will do that but I would have waited a while I think - which would have made it so much worse). Here is a pic of what I have been seeing all day. Lol.
And here is a little of what else we have been doing before this exciting hospital thing happened. J and I had to wait at the pharmacy earlier this week and he entertained himself by trying on glasses. Very cute old man if you ask me...
Also, we had one last gorgeous day so the kids and I ran barefoot in the grass and flew kites and climbed stuff. So nice to be outside and warm at the same time!

P. S. Can you spot my little monkey?






No comments:

Post a Comment