backgroundscript

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Broomsticks and Bedrest

While I have been glued to the couch and unable to do anything for my family, my sweet mama has been doing it for me. (J too,but this post is about her.) She has been cooking and cleaning and playing with the kids. They decided to make Halloween cookies as both something fun to do together, and as thank yous to return to people in the dishes in which they brought us a meal. I didn't get a pic of M and mom during the process, but only after. And I love J's smile as he is cutting the dough. Such sweet memories for them!






2 comments:

  1. I bet it is so nice to have your mom there with you. I bet you've really missed having her close by. I'm so glad you're home now and on the mend, keep getting better quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your mom is there to take care of you!! I hope you are recovering well--you are in my prayers. Feel free to call anytime you are bored and sitting on the couch because you can't do anything else--I'm probably sitting on my couch too. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete