backgroundscript

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Cheer Camp

 Here are a few pics from the second week of cheer camp-which ended with the little girls cheering with the high school girls at the first football game of the season.

A quick practice before the game(in uniform):











 J was very restless-which surprised me. I thought there would be enough going on to occupy his brain, but au contraire. I gave him my camera and that occupied him very well. I also had to delete about fifty photos-but it was worth it! He took most of these:




 I wasn't going to include this strange pic, but then I saw Mr. J's smile and I couldn't pass it up. Look how proud he is of his little girl! How sweet! I love this man!


 That's how he acted most of the game: (needless to say we left at half-time when the little girls were done cheering).

 M had a GREAT time and loved every minute of it. She made new friends and wants to do it again this summer. The big girls luuuved her and wanted to carry her around and such. It was fun for mom and dad to watch as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment