backgroundscript

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day of First Grade

It turns out I held it together while dropping M off at school today. Again. I thought M going into first grade might be easier for me to handle (than kindergarten). But it's not. I think every year will be hard all over again. Why? Because I miss that girl while she is at school. I really do. (Not that I'm not grateful I will get to work on some projects during nap-time.) And as she gets older and time is speeding by faster than I can comprehend most days I know she will be headed to college in the blink of an eye. And that is SAD! But also happy because she is a bright, happy girl who will do well in life. I love her and am excited for her even though I have to learn how to let go. Here are the pics from the shoot this morning: (of course I didn't leave any out!)










No comments:

Post a Comment