backgroundscript

Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday News


I cleaned the whole house- every room! That has not happened in a while, and is probably why M decided to throw up on my mopped floor and scrubbed tub. Poor little thing. J and I were a little bit freaking out cuz we did not want her having that bug that is going around. Last time she had a tummy bug she ended up in the hospital. Also we were worried about Johnny getting it. A said he prob would not so that is good. THANKFULLY we have had no more incidents so I'm hoping it was a random, isolated event. In other news, gonna have to get my dryer checked out, it is taking way too long to dry the clothes.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! You have a blog!! And your babies are so cute! But boo for throw-up. We hope she doesn't have a bug!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete