backgroundscript

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Oh man!

Essentially a four letter word in our house- we taught m to say it instead of crap or something. I use it now because I just realized (like three minutes ago) I have no swim suit. I'm too chubby to buy a swim suit. I don't have any idea what size I'll be when it comes time for swimming. Ugh. I guess I just found my motivation to commit to a new exercise plan. Ugh. On a happier note: I started my t- shirt quilt yesterday. That's been on my to-do list for a couple of years:). Also our land lord gave me permission to plant a garden so I'm excited about that. Gotta get me some new gardening gloves!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love the hope of things to come that accompanies spring? I, too, will be working on getting into a swimsuit, but you have a much more valid excuse than I!

    ReplyDelete