backgroundscript

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Halloween

This year Halloween began very early in the morning with the Wilson things. M had a Halloween parade at school and a class party. So, we got our Cheetah girl ready to go. Here she is doing some poses:
(I don't know if you can tell, but J was trying to copy his sister on every pose.)



Once Mr. J got her off to school, J and I got ready. Here is my darling little "Batdude":

I didn't get any pictures of M in the parade or her class party because I was busy with the class party, but here is one of her teacher (on right, Thing 1):
Later that evening, the little Wilson things and I (just had a thought: next year we should be the wild things!) went to the party at church. Here is Batdude playing a cookie walk. Next to him in the orange is one of our favorite little friends.
And here he is again with his first experience at a Nerf gun, with a little help...
And, because it was cold and rainy, we did not get to trunk or treat, so we trick or treated to each of the classrooms, about three or four times! They had a blast though. I forgot to mention, M changed her costume before we left and went as Merida.
Fun and tiring day considering I was up late the previous night getting ready for M's class party, and then stayed up very, very late packing for our big trip! More on that to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment