backgroundscript

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Better

I'm supposed to be washing dishes and mopping my kitchen floor right now, but blogging is so much better when you have pics of cute kiddos to google over! I'll share with you:

 Please don't judge me that he still has his paci!! It's going away very soon.....

That's his "cheeeeeese" face! I love everything about this little fireman and his gear except that siren. Especially when he matches the pitch of it! Here is a video I took of our Saturday morning sledding. The kids were picky and didn't eat their breakfast so they were lethargic. It was pretty funny to me... (sorry about the terrible videography-it is very hard to hold the slippery sled and the camera at the same time).
(He is actually being a cat here).

No comments:

Post a Comment