backgroundscript

Monday, March 11, 2013

Student of the Week

We sure are proud of our little M. She was student of the week last week. I am quite sure she enjoyed all the attention!

 






And in other news: J had is first trip to the dentist. All went well except for the insane running around he did before hand. I have a sneaky suspicion those people rushed us in for fear of the destruction he would cause to their waiting room. Once we were in the chair, he behaved quite well and was very brave. We pretended he was in a rocket ship and that we went up to space. That was pretty fun.





(Notice her hand on his chest: she literally had to hold him down to keep him in the chair!)


Here is a video of little Miss P. I'm pretty sure she is saying my name! What a doll...

And here are three beautiful children in my life:



1 comment: