backgroundscript

Monday, March 4, 2013

Picture Stories

M spent all her extra time before church one Sunday dressing Emily and taking photos. Here is the outfit Emily wore out. M loves dressing up Emily and Caroline and taking them out with us. We don't let her take them into church or a store, but we will a restaurant or the mall. It is fun to watch her mother her loveys.










I got another idea from Playing to Learn blog and stuck contact paper on the floor for the kiddos to feel and stick letters on. Anytime I can get J looking at letters I will do it. They both enjoyed feeling it and sticking stuff on it. J especially liked how it felt on his feet. In the end, he rolled his cars on it, as usual. They had a good time with it.




M has been wearing her hair in pigtails every day to school. I don't know why, but she just requests pig tails every morning. Here they are at the start of our Friday night movie night. I could get them to smile, but not tear their eyes off the tv screen.







My awesome neighbor came over to hang out on Saturday and ended up pulling M's tooth. Then we gave M a trim and curled her hair and did her makeup. Then she got her nails done too. M was in heaven. She is all girl, I tell ya.





Back to Friday Night Movie Night. This is a tradition we started when we moved here to BS. We all love it. We veg on the couch and watch a movie all together. Usually we eat dinner while we watch. This is a big treat for the kids and some much needed relaxation time for the adults. For dessert this past Friday we had Klondike bars. Here is J eating his. When he had gotten down to just a pile of ice cream, he came out of his movie/ice cream trance, looked at me, put his hands up and said, "Where's the brown?"
           "Come again, J?"
            "Where's the brown? The brown is in my belly! I like the brown!"
            "Do you mean the chocolate?"
            "Yes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment