backgroundscript

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Then and Now

A couple things we have done in past weeks:



This was a mistake:

 I don't know why I didn't realize how muddy the kids would get sledding on dirty snow. I knew it was dirty, but I didn't realize it was muddy. Bad muddy. And then J decided to rub the dirt up and down my white car. Lovely.


And here are a couple pics M took for fun:




And now we have Grandmomma here with us! We were all very excited. M could hardly contain it.







Yesterday we showed G one of our favorite parks and then had a photo shoot.










M requested I take some "fashion shots":



After the park and library outing we came home and recuperated. Then we spent some time at Target. And Meijer. It was fun/long! (I always thought that when I finally lived near a Target I would go there all the time, but I really haven't since I've been here. One reason is because it is just not that much fun to shop with little J. The other reason, I realized yesterday, is because there are too many things I want/like in that store! I could've easily spent $300 on stuff I wanted for me/my house.) Anyway, after supper and baths the kids decorated special boxes with Grandmomma. They spent quite a bit of time on their boxes and loved having some quiet/craft time with her.









No comments:

Post a Comment