backgroundscript

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tractor Time

Yesterday we decided to go check out the road construction:



 It was very interesting for the kiddos.

Then J got to ride in a "tractor" when we got home from picking up M:
Oh, he was so happy about that!

Then we had fun in a cardboard box:

 Last night we went and watched about twenty minutes of Miss P's daddy play basketball. It started at bedtime so we didn't get to stay for long, but the kids wanted to play basketball as soon as we got home! I'm guessing that's what we will be doing this afternoon-especially since our weather is being so STUPID! I just want it to be warm! I'm tired of being inside all the time because it is either cold and/or wet. Boo hoo. That's it for my negativity. I'll leave you with something to put a smile on your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment