backgroundscript

Monday, October 28, 2013

Busy Bees

We Wild Things have been very busy bees! Here we are getting ready to bake something:

J's choice of attire to go pick up M:

J had a field trip to the fire station. It was really neat. I enjoyed it as well. We got to ride the bus-which was really super exciting for J. He said, "Oh wow!"
 Here he is "driving" a big fire truck:


 By this time he was ready to go and I was trying to get a pic of him in front of the shiny red truck-but he wasn't having it!

 The only reason he took this one is because his teacher asked him to.


Later that day he was being a real free fireman...

Then later he was a fireman at Miss P's birthday party. Isn't she the cutest peacock?



 Blurry pic of M playing "Stick the nose on Elmo." She won this game!










 The next day we went to Jollay Orchards. It was a lot of fun. 

 Fun hay ride:

 Picked some yummy apples:
 Can't tell here, but J really enjoyed the apple picking. 

 Tractor bikes:


 We also got to pet some farm animals. M enjoyed it but was a little timid about it. J had no interest in them at all. This cutie let me touch his nose and ears and everything. 


Had my first ever panic attack on this contraption. J didn't much like it either. He was real quiet and then told me real softly, "mom, I don't like this thing." Needless to say we didn't stay on too long. M was embarrassed by me I think. An issue she will quickly have to get over. Heights and I just don't get along. 
 My little farm animals:


 There was even live musical entertainment:
  After we played on the playground there and were thoroughly frozen we got some hot apple cider and then left to go run our errands. It was a lot of fun for us. A day I will hold dear in my pile of memories.
And here is a sight I like to see: M reading to her brother!


No comments:

Post a Comment