backgroundscript

Thursday, October 3, 2013

One Wonderful Day

My amazing parents dropped in for a visit! We were so happy to have them here! Even if it were for only one day. The kids thought they were coming on Friday so we let it be a surprise that they were coming on Thursday. The kids were on the couch watching tv when Grandpa came out and M's eyes got so big and she jumped and gave him a huge hug! It was so sweet. J just sat on the couch. Grandpa said, "hi J, do you remember me?" J said yes. I said, "give Grandpa a hug." J said, "I can't cuz I'm nakey." 
We started the day with some delicious RHPs! So very very yummy. 




After fixing our hair and doing a little playing


we went to Silver Beach to show the out-of-towners the lake:





Then we had a yummy lunch at Moe's. When we got home we rested and played.
 (I have a video of J and Grandpa exercising together but it's not working. Maybe I can get it to work later.)

Then we walked down to the park:

 I thought these were sweet pictures-until I noticed they were holding hands!! Melt my heart! I had to take a few more:




Meanwhile Grandpa and M were inspecting acorns:

After the park we went home and ate supper (not worthy of pics). Played and talked and enjoyed being with one another. We tried to make the most of our day with our parents/grandparents whom we love so very much. We love them and wish them the best in their new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment