backgroundscript

Monday, October 28, 2013

Down Syndrome Fair +

A few weekends ago we went to a down syndrome fair and spent time with some great friends of ours. We had a great time playing games and learning. Then we participated in the big "walk". It was a beautiful day and a great time!

After the walk we had lunch:  

 After lunch I was starting to clean up and pack up and J told me had to go pee. So I was in the middle of telling him "I'll take you as soon as I get lunch cleaned up," but he was gone before I got the words cleaned up. If you look in that picture there is a grassy patch beside the pavilion where we are. He was out there with his pants down! I ran out to assist so the stream wouldn't drip! What you can't see in the pic is that there are lots of people around. Most of them getting a good chuckle out of my little one who said to me, "Mom! I'm watering the flowers!"

Here is M on her way to school one day. Miss P's mom made that bow for her! It is a fabulous Halloween bow. So sweet of her.

Here is another shot before school started. I had to capture the outfit and accessories M decided to wear that day:


First pumpkin of the year: M asked for a flower-so she got one! (Incidentally, I baked that pumpkin and made it into delicious pumpkin soup!)

M's Halloween ghost nails:

Here we are the morning of the Primary Program. M was feeling great and I think it kinda shows in the pics. She was a trouper though, and said her lines beautifully and sang her trio beautifully! (When she first went up the teacher was going to help her, and she whispered, "I don't need help-I can do it by myself!" And then proceeded to say her memorized scripture.) I am one proud mama! (J also got to stand up and sing one song with the big kids. He was waving at the audience throughout the whole song!)





1 comment:

  1. Chelsey, you are such a GREAT mom and your little ones are so cute!! - Aunt Vickie

    ReplyDelete