backgroundscript

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Fall Fun

#johnnywon'twearpants even when it is 55 F outside!

Caramel apples at the neighbor's:


Every time he got the slightest amount of sticky on him he had to go upstairs and wash it off.


Down Syndrome Buddy Walk 2014!

I love having an actual fall season and the beautiful colors. M took this shot from the car window:
We went to watch Miss P's brother's football game and just did a lot of playing with little Miss P:


Before I started my job I was helping in M's class once a week until lunch time and then I would get to have lunch with this delightful bunch:

Random selfie:

I also helped at J's school once a week. It was really fun to play with him at school and watch him interact with the other children too.
He was very helpful at clean up time:

Raking leaves:


No comments:

Post a Comment