backgroundscript

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I Spy

This weekend Maile was complaining that her right eye was blurry. I dismissed it at first but when she persisted I thought maybe she really had a problem. But then she started talking about wearing glasses like her adorable friend Sarah. Again, I wasn't sure if she was complaining just to get glasses. So after much nagging from Maile I called and made her an appointment. It turns out that blurry eyes at her age are common , and that reading glasses would benefit her, and that she should grow out of needing them in about a year. So, whether or not she was making it up just to glasses, I will never know! When we were walking out she said "now my dream has come true! " (I.e. getting glasses was her dream) . On a side note J had to come with us and he is quite a handful! He did help M read  her letters -although his started out as numbers and ended as an adorable rendition of ABC's the eye Dr liked. Then he helped her pick out her glasses -thank goodness none got broken during the ordeal. Here are the ones we decided on from the limited options.



No comments:

Post a Comment