backgroundscript

Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Little Tornado

My favorite meteorologist, Matt Laubhan, says energy has to build in the air for a tornado to form. He explains that after a great big storm it will be a while before the energy builds up to make another. So it is with my little tornado -all his energy is spent right now. Super J, as I like to call him,  has been very , very sick since Wednesday. He has foot, hand, and mouth disease. Dr. W says he has a very bad case of it. All he has done since Wednesday afternoon is sleep and cry and be frustrated because he is so hungry, but his mouth just hurts too much to eat. Today was a little better, and I'm hoping it wont take too long for him to get well and have his energy restored so that he is my little tornado once again. I feel just like his grandpa when he said "I would rather see J tearing up my house than lying so sick on the couch. " I am truly so grateful for all the prayers and fasting on his behalf and for the priesthood blessing he recieved.

(Pictures are : J sleeping, the walk I thought he felt good enough to take to get some fresh air yesterday, and him actually playing today!)




No comments:

Post a Comment