backgroundscript

Monday, July 9, 2012

MLP

No, I am not talking about my little pony. Today, I want to say a few words about my little princess! My wonderful m.I.l. provided a way for M and I to have a mom and daughter day. We had so much fun together! We saw Brave (I will dedicate a post to that later) . We went to the mall, picked out earings, spider jumped, rode the carousel (I rode too!), ate dinner, window shopped, and then had frozen yogurt! Just to laugh, chat, and even have quiet moments with my precious little one was so sweet to me. I will cherish the memories we made! She even picked out matching outfits for us to wear for our special day. And the sweetest part to me was when i overheard her tell Grandmama that when we were leaving the mall to go home she couldnt even talk because she was smiling so much from being happy! Trust me, I felt the same way! I am so proud of how grown up and loving and sweet she is. She and I are both dreading kindergarten, but for different reasons. I am going to miss her being with me all day! She has been my little shadow and best friend for five years now. I look forward to her new adventures, but I will really miss my precious princess.


No comments:

Post a Comment