backgroundscript

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July Third

Since I love Independence Day so much we started our celebrating today. We had a wonderful day together at Lake Tiak O 'Khata. That place may gross me out if I think about it too much, but it never lets us down! We swam, picnicked, and swam some more . After about 5 hours in the water we dressed and ate the buffet there. (Much better than last year, btw) . Then spent time on the lawn with lollies which resulted in Johnny's first yellow jacket sting. He was fine after a few minutes of crying. But, he was worn out! My good friend Melissa and her Fam were there and the kids had much fun playing in bubbles and dancing to the music! After fireworks on the lake. (Which johnny fell asleep half way through ) we had a very quiet drive home -only snores coming from the back! The kids are wiped out! Happy Birthday America!
(The pics are :J helping me load the trunk, picnic, playing on the lawn, tired boy) .





No comments:

Post a Comment