backgroundscript

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day

It has finally come and gone-the first day of kindergarten. We all survived with flying colors! M handled it really really well. She did not cry at all when I left her. (I had a short cry once I got in my car-nothing major!) She was all smiles when I picked her up-she was so proud of herself-and so was I. She is such a strong girl to face so bravely what she feared so much. And, while she was at school J and I played race cars, ran errands, and jumped in puddles. I had to wake him from his nap so here is a sleepy pic of him at our first time in carpool. I'm so relieved and proud and excited and sad all at the same time! What a day!






1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about you guys today, wondering how her day went. I know Maile was terrified for this day to come. I knew she was going to love it and I'm so glad it went well. Good job surviving your first day of school!

    ReplyDelete