backgroundscript

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Meet the Teacher Day

Today was preparation for the hard day tomorrow! Last night M had a melt down because she was just so nervous. Jared gave her a priesthood blessing and she has been so much calmer since then. She was brave today. Even though she told me she was not going to say one word to anyone, she did squeak out her name to Mrs. R (her teacher). (Or should I call her "Mrs." like Junie B.?) I think she will manage just fine tomorrow. I am not sure about me, on the other hand! I got choked up at walmart a few weeks back just LOOKING at school supplies! I fought tears at back- to - school night, and again this morning. Somehow I have to find some control and wait to raise the flood gates til after I say bye to her! I think it's hard partly because she is still so young while getting old so fast! Also, I am just going to miss her. She has been my little shadow for 5 1/2 years now. What can I say? I love this girl! Here she is posing wearing the outfit I suggested!





No comments:

Post a Comment