backgroundscript

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Big Mistake

Ever since we visited Silver Beach for the first time I have wanted to walk out on the pier. And it just wasn't happening for me. Well, one day not too long ago (last week) we had kind of a rough morning with people being a little stir crazy in this house. And, we had to run errands. So on the way to our errands I had the impulse to go walk the pier. I thought it would be good for the kids to have some fresh air and do something fun since our morning had been the pits. Well, I was so, so, so wrong. We ended up being hot, tired, and hungry. I had to carry J and P by myself alternating the entire way until the way back in which I carried them both at the same time-for a long, long, long way. I tell you. Never again will I go on an outing unprepared! On the upside, the kids had fun watching all the boats, jet skis, and fishermen. And it was really pretty. And long. Did I mention we walked a long, long way?


 I think J is not pictured because he was on my shoulders.

Here are the pics M took with my camera:











J took this last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment