backgroundscript

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

M:s post about our trip to the Lavender farm:
When we went to the Lavender farm, we picked lavender. There were lots and lots and lots of bees there. And I was scared of the bees. I tried lavender lemonade and lavender honey. I thought they were yummy! 

 Then J and P started digging in the dirt and putting it in our buckets where we put the lavender. I did not like them putting the dirt in the bucket with our lavender. I was afraid the bees might think the dirt is the ground and the lavender was on the bush so they would think that in our bucket was actually the outside!
 Don't we look cool in our sunglasses?

Isn't that a beautiful, beautiful sight?
 All that purple is lavender!


 Right here at this picture I am cutting the lavender. You don't pick lavender, you cut it at the bottom.

Here is some advice if you ever go cutting lavender: always cut at the bottom. If you cut it at the top it won't look pretty.



This is what the kids were doing when they were putting the dirt in our buckets:

We had a picnic after we cut the lavender:

And that is the story of the day we went to the lavender farm. Then end!

No comments:

Post a Comment