backgroundscript

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Make-it Mondays

As many of you know, I have no original ideas of my own-especially now that I have Pinterest. One thing we are doing this summer (that I got off said site) is a different theme for each weekday. It doesn't always work out but I'm trying to follow it so that we don't get stuck inside watching tv or cleaning all day. So, Mondays are now Make-it Mondays. So far it has just been projects with M while the two young ones nap. This past Monday we made a onesie for Panda. Yes, you read that right. M and I made a onesie for her fur-real pet. This is something that she has been asking me to do for YEARS. And I might add the little stinker doubted my ability to do it! All that work of getting my machine out finding fabric etc-which was a lot of work in itself- and half way through she says, "maybe we should get Aunt B or Grandma to do it." Yes child, you probably should but you are stuck with me.... Anyway, we actually finished it and she put it on the animal and that's that.


In other news, we have had a lot of rainy weather. One day we made another awesome fort. I'm getting pretty good at these!



Here is M playing dress-up with one of my skirts. She was pretending to be a super-star dancer.

I'll leave you with a picture of my little monkey. He climbs all over everything-much to our chagrin. He was saying something really funny here, but of course I can't remember what now. Oh well, a pic is worth a thousand words anyway, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment