backgroundscript

Monday, August 19, 2013

A Long, Long Time Ago

What seems like such a long, long, long time ago (now) we went to the spray grounds in S.B. (So long ago that I really have no clue when it was-just sometime this summer...) For the most part it was a lot of fun. The not fun parts were trying to keep all three kids doing the same thing at the same time and not running all over creation, and Miss P hating the water. At the spray ground. Hated it. I had to sit and hold her a bit away from all the spraying instead of playing with my kids because otherwise she would scream. The kids played in the water for a while, but since I am the life of the party, they got pretty bored without me there to help their play a long. (Also it was pretty crowded, and my kids do much better with more space and less kids in their faces.) But, we all enjoyed the playground attached to the spray ground before we got wet, and after we got wet. Miss P would have sat on the spinning deal all day if I let her. She loved it!

So did this little handsome dude:




M loves the monkey bars!

Our picnic lunch:


It was a fun splash pad because it is colorful, has a variety of ways the water comes out, and is somewhat animal themed since it sits right near the zoo. And it is free-best part for me. :)



My climber:

Closer-up with better coloring...


No comments:

Post a Comment