backgroundscript

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Whirlwind

No doubt about it-the past month has been an absolute whirlwind! We have been so busy with a lot going on! And, amid all the moving and things that have been going on, we have still had time for fun! So, over the next few days, I hope to catch up on all that we have done. (Including a Father's Day post I forgot to do!)

We begin our catch up with movie going-and we have been going a lot! Three times! It is a splurge, but when we can go for sixteen bucks for the whole family (including treats and P) it just doesn't feel that bad! I love our movie theater! We have seen Despicable Me 2, Planes, and Turbo. ( I only have pics from one trip).



Next up are the crazy antics my children got involved in while I was busy packing, moving, cleaning etc. This is a game where they turned my Pack n Play upside down and stuffed all the pillows and blankets they could find and then crawled up inside. I think they were playing house-not exactly sure. But, I let them do that several times because it kept them busy and out of trouble (for the most part). And I must note here that M is the leader of all the crazy antics you are going to see in the next few posts!


Here she is modeling her make-up and hair do. I think she was being Asian? I can't remember exactly.




These are some of my favs of P! She loves carrying around backpacks and purses. This was one day on the way to the laundry (SO glad I don't have to do that anymore) and sandbox.




I gave M and J more time than usual to play outside with their friends since they wouldn't be seeing them much after the move. Here they are playing vet and dog. (Guess who's the vet!)

Another crazy game M got the kids into. They love tearing up my bed and jumping and playing on it! I think they were doing Ring Around The Rosies over and over this particular time.

No comments:

Post a Comment