backgroundscript

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

More Antics and Activities

 Amid the packing before the move we were kind of having a bad day and I was reaching my limit. M (who is a waaaaaaaaay better mother than I am) took the little ones into her room. It was kinda quiet in there so I peeked in to see what they were up to. M had them in her bed with their sippy cups reading them a story. It's kind of hard to see them, but they are there. Isn't she sweet?

Here they are being goofy:

Library day: 


Holding hands in the car:

J and his new tractor: he loves those things!
 We watched How to Train Your Dragon for movie night and the next day M wanted her hair like the girl's in the movie: (She wanted me to cut her some fringe so it would look just like the girl's-I vetoed that real quickly).


No comments:

Post a Comment