backgroundscript

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Father's Day

This post is not a run-down of Mr. J's Father's Day. It is a celebration of what a wonderful father he is. I am so thankful our kids have such a great dad. They love him. They crave spending time with him. They love hearing his Princess Fifi stories. They attack him with hugs and kisses when he wakes up in the morning and when he comes home from work in the evening. I hear multiple times a day, "when is Dad gonna be home?" Or if we have been out, "I wonder if Dad is home yet?" They pray for him, worry about him, and ask him a lot of questions. He is definitely the brains in this household! Whenever M is curious about something I'll make up some answer and then say, "ask Dad." It works every time! Having such a wonderful and amazing father myself, I'm so grateful that my children will grow up with that too.



I thought it would be funny to ask the kids some questions about their daddy on Father's Day. Here they are:
(I'll type M's answer, and then J's)

1.What is something Dad always says to you: Go pee after school, Here's some chocolate mulk
2. What makes Dad happy? Getting him something that he likes at the store, getting my chocolate mulk
3. What makes Dad sad? when mom puts healthy things in his food, (no answer from J)
4. How does Dad make you laugh? mustache tickling, like this [lol]
5. How old is Dad? 32, 3 like me
6. How tall is Dad? 132 inches, big
7. What is Dad's favorite thing to do? go get doughnuts, play cars with me
8. What does Dad do when you are not around? work- I mean watch t.v., run in the house
9. What is Dad really good at? telling Princess Fifi stories, making chocolate mulk
10. What is Dad not very good at? I don't know-he's good at lots of things, nothing
11. What does Dad do for his job? archaeologist, make chocolate mulk
12. What is Dad's favorite food? doughnuts and tacos, chicken nuggets and french fries
13. What makes you proud of Dad? that he's a good good good good dad, giving me a special airplane
14. What do you and Dad do together? mustache tickling, play cars
15.How are you and Dad the same? we both like to go on adventures, [points to his wee-wee]
16.How are you and Dad different? He's a boy and I'm a girl, good
17. Where is Dad's favorite place to go? doughnut store, car store
18. If Dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? aqua man, play music
19. How do you know Dad loves you? because he's sweet and loving to me and he cares about me, take loves

1 comment: