backgroundscript

Monday, June 17, 2013

Afraid

I'm realizing there is something I am very very afraid of this summer: time. We are beginning our second week of summer holiday and already I feel it is flying by. I am so scared it is just going to be a big blur. So, I really want to document everything. For my sake, (my memory is horrible) and for my children's sake (I want them to know how happy their childhood was). And, since I am very, very behind I am going to do some big lump posts. I thought about doing it by week, but that sounds like a lot of work and energy! So here goes:

M's field day. Poor thing it was only 63 this day so she was a little cold with her sport skirt on, but luckily many of their activities were indoor. I guess these Michiganders know how to plan for their weather. She had a good time and was very thankful they had no relay races (she was worried she would lose for her team).



This is an activity my wild things have been enjoying recently: squirting each other with water. Thank you Dollar Tree for providing hours of fun. We have done this a couple times in front of our building. Thankfully the neighbors don't seem to mind!






On this same day little Miss P had her hair free. I loved it! It doesn't happen often so I had to get some pics of her! Looking at her hair just tickled me the whole day! She is precious!


I changed her into one of M's tees so she could play in the water, but she didn't like it. She was content to sit with me on the steps-and dig in the dirt.



I love to see my kids laughing and playing. Maybe you will enjoy it too:



J always has to get right IN on the action:

I took my vacuum to get serviced and so we made a stop at the beach since it was right around the corner. M was still in school at this time.



Getting a picture with both of these little people looking and smiling is very nearly impossible.


Emily got a wig:

Here is a handsome guy dressed up for the Sock Hop. One of the kindergarten teachers in M's school (she looks young-no way she is older than I) had bone cancer surgery so M's teacher and another teacher organized a fund raiser for her in the form of a Sock Hop. It was a lot of fun. We got dressed up (something we wild things like to do) ate and danced and had a good visit with M's teacher. Unfortunately this is the only pic I took from the night, so enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment