backgroundscript

Friday, June 21, 2013

Three Stories

M's second front tooth was loose for a loooong time! I'm talking months. And she wanted it to come out at school so badly because if you loose a tooth at school you get a tooth necklace to keep your tooth in. Oh, the jealousy that ensued because Natalie "loses a tooth everyday!" I received daily updates on who lost a tooth at school. Very interesting stuff I tell ya. Anyway, I tried to help her dream come true by sending paper towels in her lunchbox so she could pull it out at school! It never came out. That tooth was dangling by a thread and it never came out-until the day after the last day of school! Such is life.


M really loves getting her hands in "stuff." She likes feeling it, mixing it, doing science experiments etc. She begged me for weeks to make "oobleck" so I finally did. It kept them busy for a looong time because after they got it all over themselves, the kitchen, and the bathtub they then had to clean it off the bathtub, themselves, and the kitchen! They had a good time with it though. Little Miss P wasn't so sure about the mixture and I extracted her from the situation before it got too messy. I did not want that stuff in her hair!
 (and yes, J did have to put his feet and a car or two in there, as always)


My children love listening to music! One of our family's current favorites is the Ho Hey song by the Lumineers. I heard them singing this at the top of their lungs and I looked over to find them stuffed in the laundry basket facing one another and shouting this song into each other's faces! I quickly grabbed my phone but the camera distracted my movie star and the other tuned out for a min. Still, a cute vid if you ask me...

And here's what the little one was doing during all this:

1 comment:

  1. http://youtu.be/PPftVQwyPs0 Gracie and I love this video. Judging from this post, your kids will too. :)

    ReplyDelete