backgroundscript

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Where's the Anteater Guy?

A few weeks ago some kindergarten classes from M's school went to the zoo. I couldn't be an official chaperon because they don't allow younger siblings to come. So, I came un-officially. There was no way I was about to miss out on this fun day with M! Anyway, they had enough parents come to help that each parent got 2-3 kids. They toured around and then we all met up for lunch. M was with a sweet girl and her mother. She took a few pictures of the girls together. 
 






After a much needed stop for lunch the kids had to get loaded up on the bus. (They had only been there for 1 1/2 hrs or so-not long enough in my opinion). So, the kids and I and this girl and her mother decided we wanted to go back in and see the rest of the zoo that we didn't get to see previously. We covered nearly the whole zoo again. It was nice chatting with the mom and the kids had a fun time. Here is M brushing the goats. (Little Miss P was very scared of them, poor thing!)

They also got to feed fish and ride the train.


Little Miss P finally gave it up. She held out for a long time though! She really liked seeing all the animals and made "meow" noises frequently through out the day! I carried her in my arms onto the train and then put her back in and she never woke up!

After we saw all the animals-except for the "anteater guy" who just would not come out of his house, we went to play on the playground just outside of the zoo. (J is still talking about how we didn't see the anteater guy or any giraffes).



There was more to this playground than this contraption, but I was busy running after three chilluns because P woke up and wanted to play too so I didn't get any other pics. Side note: she is getting much braver on slides and playgrounds.
This was a great day for all of us and I am really glad we were able to have this day together!

No comments:

Post a Comment