backgroundscript

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

More "Doings"

I love it and am truly grateful when my hubby plays with little J in ways that I cannot:





 For about two days I had a little ninja around my house:


  J had an ordeal. His teeth are horrible and he does NOT like dentists messing around in his mouth so his pediatric dentist advised us to put him to sleep at the hospital. Seems radical, I know. Hated every minute of it but I guess it was worth it in the end. They got x-rays, filled his cavities, cleaned his teeth real well, and treated them with fluoride. The hospital we went to was very nice and new. He did really well.

 They gave him some meds to help him get sleepy and not care that they were wheeling him away from me into the operating room. He sure didn't care, but I did! They should have given me a shot of whatever that was! The nurse put his hat on and she said "look here I've got a cool hat for you" and since the drugs were kicking in he had to think for a minute about what was going on. Then he said, "but I can't see it!" Then he laughed!
 When they finally let me in this is how my sweet angel was:
 More winter:


No comments:

Post a Comment