backgroundscript

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Crazy Week

Without boring you of all the details, the kids and I had a crazy week while Mr. J was traipsing around Italy. A few of the fun things we did include:
our first pine wood derby race,







 (see the ninja there? Anxiously awaiting his car's race)

 a surprise visit to GiGi's Cupcake Shop,


 (I don't know  how he knew it was called Red Velvet but he did, and as soon as he saw it that's the one he wanted! He also let each and every stranger that came in to the store know that's what he was eating and that it was yummy!)
 (M's selfie in front of the shop!)


and housework and dance party before picking Mr. J at the airport.
(M was the DJ-I don't know how she knows this is what they do!)
 at the airport:



 (on the way home we gave someone a ride so I got to sit in the back with my babies!)


No comments:

Post a Comment