backgroundscript

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sandwich

I don't know what's wrong with me y'all. Sometimes I just can't stop myself! The kids had been begging me to go fly their kites at the beach. So we planned on a day. That day came (this was last week) and it was cool and windy and overcast. Well, we decided to go anyway. (This is where I should have been stopped!) Thank goodness I brought our jackets because it was quite chilly at the beach. It always is about ten+ degrees cooler there than our tiny town. I take solace in the fact that we were not the only ones there. Although my kids were not in their swim suits and were not allowed to go swimming in the frigid water as others were doing. These pictures might be redundant. These are the times when I wish I were a great photographer. At least I'm capturing the memories. 




J was all giggles the whole time!







I pretty much stayed wrapped up in our picnic blanket most of the time! I was pretty cold. After we flew kites and the kids played in the sand, we had a picnic supper. Ham and Sand Sandwich anyone? I tell you there was sand everywhere. Eating on the beach gave a whole new meaning to the term sandwich! 

No comments:

Post a Comment